Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ABOUT THE WRITER

NOTE: I will just keep updating this entry, i dont want to spam my blog with my useless ramblings

[Fanfic]
RED: FULLY completed!!
BLUE: DONE! need polishing :)
GREEN: still writing
ORANGE: Havent even started LOL

Title: We Belong Together as One
Prologue
Chapter 1- Seoul Here we Come!
Chapter 2 -Office Ladies
Chapter 3 -Battle & Saviour
Chapter 4 -Trainees
Chapter 5 -We are Super Junior- OH!
Chapter 6 -The faithful meeting
Chapter 7 - Only You
Chapter 8 - Confrontation
Chapter 9 - A Change?
Chapter 10 - [U] planning
Chapter 11- [U] preparation week 1
Chapter 12- [U] preparation week 2
Chapter 13- [U] COMEBACK!
Chapter 14- [U] rewind
Chapter 15- untitled

Chapter 16- untitled

GENERAL UPDATES

[23/06]
I am a discontent unhappy writer whose greedy nature has taken over.
I WANT EUNHYUK!
-pouts-
But unfortunately, it is impossible to have Eunhyuk, not in this life.
Not in this fanfic.
Not ever.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
-sighs-
Oh well.
I feel like quickly replacing someone with someone.
Should I?
WHAT SHOULD I DO!
I need twin's advice.
Im so confused.

[24/06]
6.21pm
I managed to complete 3 chapters by yesterday night/midnight. :) I was a content and happy writer until my brain decided to think too much about the whole matter again.
ARGH. There's so much i want to fit in, but i dont know how i can fit it in already. I think im just go to leave it like it. (A writer that thinks too much about her story) ???? Isn't that how a professional writer writes? *laugh*
I have already formed the story in my mind for the next chapters, but i think it will keep changing.
And im in need of cheesy stuff! I really dont have any cheese..... in me. LOL T__T sad. and im writing a love story?! great.
I should write HORROR isntead. But horror, i cant explain it.
Im currently writing chapter 13, the meant to be special chapter, (its not that special, really)
And i need to polish 10 11 12, my thoughts are so scrambled in it!
I will blog when i finish 13 and the rest before it!
Please look forward to it! m(>_<)m

9.17pm

Ive been writing and writing and seemed like this is never ending.
Ryeowook imnida!

11.33pm
OMG! I finally finished Chapter 13 ╥╥

It was tough work! It took almost the whole day. Actually this whole day was dedicated to writing the longest chapter Chapter 13. ♥♥♥♥

But yeah, finally! More DonghaexJoyce ^^♥. I am glad the way things turned out. Seriously, if Donghae continued ignoring Joyce, I might go up and strangle him or something.

[25/06]
I'm going out for dinner/movie later, so i wont be able to write the story! I just got up and i just proof read and edited my previous chapters!. I did Chapter 14 last night. It was a "unnecessary" chapter, if you wanna put it that way.
But im looking forward to the next chapters, something exciting is going to happen!

*claps*


FORMATION OF THE CHAPTERS

Chapter 10, 11, 12, 13
It was hard. *laughs*

Because I didn’t know what to write about U. But I did lots of research hoping to get my inspirations there, there wasn’t much inspirations that I got out of it. *laughs*

I looked at U’s translation, and listened to the song non-stop while writing the chapters.

I looked at the MV a lot, I felt like I was at school, studying a film >_>
HAHA. But nevertheless, I watched the MV, hoping I can get into the U feel.

Then I research U online and its statistics, and watched the making of U a few times. It all proved to be fruitful? I guessed? Overall, the hardest bit is over! I am glad!♥♥♥
I hope you will like it! As I put a lot of effort into making it “close to reality”

As for the special Chapter 13
This chapter is meant to be the ‘special’ chapter. I really couldn’t think of any way to make it anymore special than making Suju win the award of their comeback. C’mon, that’s gotta be very special. Plus Donghae is speaking to Joyce again!

I really liked the memory bit of this chapter. I think its really nice. But it all worked out!
It was really sweet, it touched my own heart seeing Kuri!♥♥

KURI FIGHTING!♥♥
Im a happy writer ♥(again) ^_^

Chapter 14
A pointless chapter. LOL



No comments: