Saturday, June 13, 2009

11.06.2009 Leeteuk Cyworld Entry Translations



Kyah..just had some alcohol..two glasses..ㅋㅋㅋ

Still have to go to work..still have to do work..need to sleep...so tired...

If I have a day off, (I) would have drank more..

I just started going to church again..

I forgot about God..Horse Shi-yah let's go to a church together................................


Original source: Teuk's cy
Credits: onlysj13 + yumetheny + damifino
___________________________________________________________________
*edit: sorry!! i dont know which site i got it from, cos i pasted in words and closed the explorer in order to attempt to study (which was epic fail). but yeah. Leetuek will be fine; as long as he goes to God for help, im sure everything will be fine! I was less worried when i read this.

No comments: