Saturday, June 6, 2009

SHINEE WINS MUSIC BANK AWARDS <3


SHINee!
shinee Pictures, Images and Photos
OMG<3333333333333333
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SHINee :) im so happy right now. that im going crazy again
hahaha. its funny how my friend show it to me and the main point is to show me SHINee, but i was spazzing over eetuek and kyu at the start. and she was like I KNEW IT! HAHAHA. but pls take note of mischevious heenim and oh-so-adorable shindong <33

but the main point is. :) im not suprised. shinee won<3

and omggggggggg jonghyun. !!!!!! are you alrgiht :( i want to huggg him so much. but the ironic thing is, everyone is crying except the youngest one, taemin. HAHA but omgg. Key's eyes reminded me of how siwon eyes were when he saw sungmin doing the magic act.
HAHAHA
BUT YES! CONGRATULATIONS SHINee
yeah. im a bit slow ._. but <3
SHINee Pictures, Images and Photos
my secret lovers.

No comments: