Tuesday, July 28, 2009

090723 Hankyung, Teukkie & Yesung Cyworld Updates ~

090723 Hankyung, Teukkie & Yesung Cyworld Updates ~

Hankyung Cyworld Update @ 00.37am

‘It’s been a lng time since I was last here, I made you guys wait for so long, haha. Lately, (we’ve been) busy about our new album* and our concert. Our concert in Korea for the past three days have been successful, (and) for three days, (we) saw Chinese fans (who flew all the way to Korea). I’m very thankful for the support and the deep affection you’ve given me and the members. I really feel like my efforts are all worth it. I’m really touched! I’ve heard that you guys will all dye your hair to my color for the next concert [to support me], I’m really worried for you guys, this method of dying is very damaging to the hair, I thank you for your kind intentions Having you guys supporting me is my greatest happiness~~~ thank you everyone!
I love you all!!!”

don’t look at me (like) i’m not a sheep~~~ haha!

Credit: geng’s cyworld
& battleuphoria@sj-world.net
(w/ help from bonbon58@sj-world.net)


Yesung Cyworld Photo Entry2009.07.23 01:12

(The) joyful photography game^^

source: yesung’s cyworld
credits: onlysj13, battleuphoria (translating from chinese to english)
maybe taken out with proper credits

Leeteuk Diary Update @ 14.27

..the group is finally formed.. ..everyone congratulate…the milk club… ..a gloomy group of spirits… ..member leeteuk..yoona..taeyeon…in the midst of recruiting..ㅋㅋㅋ.. ..a detailed notice will be posted within this week ..

source; leeteuk’s cy
translated by: carolyn @ sj-world.net

No comments: