Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2009.07.26 EUNHYUK Photo Entry

2009.07.26 22:18 Photo Entry

……………….V!
Before I had this kinda freshness, I had to keep taking pics and throwing em out.
Twenty four…….That’s not an age to be looked down on at…..
Next year, I can’t take it like that though.
Nah…..the year after the next………….mmm……………..only until twenty six……….
That’s not right, Teuki-hyung is twenty seven and he still does stuff like that so……
I’ll also be able to do it until I’m 27, right?ㅋ
2009.07.26 일 22:23 Diary Entry

Eunhyuk(’s) kiss on the cheek*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you guys surprisedㅋㅋㅋ
I have good replies that is “men’s business”ㅋㅋ
They said it’s very cool and handsome~!!!!!!
I’ll work hard on broadcastsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
‘No hating or cursing anybody allowed’ㅋ
KK…….Now I’m getting busy….let’s go!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*
– it refers to yesterday’s Introducing a Star’s Friend
Han SeolAh came back, she performed, got all thumbs up
so she could get or give a kiss from/to someone
she decided to get a kiss from Hyukjae

from: 이혁재 cy~
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net
thanks to: Gaia for the note & Allyssa for the pic (:
taken out from: HERE

No comments: