Sunday, July 12, 2009

HEECHUL CYWORLD UPDATE 2009.07.10

Title;

아.. 생일.. 근데 집(-┏)

Ah.. Birthday.. But (I’m) home (-┏)

Sidebar;

Photo Entry;

Piano
2009.07.10 00:35 [in the 1st 天 folder]

Pi : Because it is an unavoidable love, you’re the one I fell in love with..
A : My heart hurts.. Do you hurt when you think of me as well..?

No : NoNoNoNoNo Ha!

Ah, just because ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It’s my birthday but there’s nothing to do, so I did the 3 sentences poem ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Don’t move!! From now onwards, any rascal who moves is a criminal!!

Ah, just because ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Off to watch Middle-age Detective (-┏)

Fancafe Entry;Happy Birthday
09.07.10 00:21


Happy Birthday to lovely Heenim ^-^

…………………………………………………….(-┏)

3 years ago, my birthday ended while sitting on the plane to Malaysia
2 years ago, along with hankyung on a rainy midnight , we went to watch Black House
1 year ago, my birthday ended while I was drinking alcohol in Japan
Today as well…. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyhow, thank you thank you to everyone ^-^


Source: Heenim’s Cy. + sujupinas07
Translated by: [info]melon7 // Cinderella @ Sj-World.net
taken out from: minsshi


Heechul's new cyworld layout
creds: Icepluscoffee@ wordpress

http://icepluscoffee.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/untitled.png

No comments: