Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Heechul’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.07.20

Heechul’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.07.20
In the ‘希’ folder..


남 의 속 도 모 르 고 / Don’t Know A Man’s Heart

‘Super Show 2′ has ended successfully

Our Heebum’s popularity is going to soar into the sky

YellingIt was the best were Nassun and Hongki, Jonghoonie..

Thank you for coming~(50% is of comments, 50% are heartfelt feelingsㅋ)

-There are many people to thank but it will be troublesome so I’ll leave it out

‘魂 (Soul)’ composed by our ‘Oppa Band’ ’s Hero Jungmo

Concerning the background stories, I’ll post it up in the future ㅋㅋIt’s hilarious ㅋㅋ

Awhile ago I was on the phone with Hongki

Hong : Hyung! Our song was good right?!

Me : I like “Don’t Know A Man’s Heart” most ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hong : I knew this would happen ㅎㅎ Indeed Hyung’s a minor~

No, just.. I’d like to brag that I’m close to Hongki ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Not too much luck?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Credits; SJBluecn & http://superduperlove.wordpress.com

No comments: