Sunday, July 19, 2009

sunday night out

Song: Miduhyo- DBSK
Mood: my contacts killed my eyes.

Just a short note to franz.
AASJKDGHLASDKJ
OI YOU! STOP READ READ THERE.
YOU SHUD ALSO WRITE SOMETHING!!
I dont care what, as least SOMETHING !
i miss you < /3

anyways, yes. DAY OUT DAY OUT!
Ive been out to the city 3 days in a row. gosh. I didnt spend a lot thou, just normal each time.
I shall blog about today only.

SUNDAY
I woke up at 2pm.
What is wrong with my sleeping patterns? I sleep at 3-4am. Or even 5am sometimes, and wake up at the avro. ARGH. This is a MUST go habit. My skin! IS NOT HEALING.
GOSH!.
Anyway, i just ate breakfast/lunch. I ate too much didnt i?
The breadtop cake that kevin gave me, a bowl of porridge with Brovil, 1 lamb cutlet, 1 Choc glazed custard krispy kreme, some mashed potato, french toast.
LOL!
I was going to eat some noodles too when i told myself that i shouldnt eat anymore.

Then i went to my room and did some stuff and before i knew it, it was time to leave.
So i quickly showered, applied makeup and ran for the train station.
I WAS LATE..... and something happened.
I was on the train with 2 people in that carriage.
Then a woman go on and she shoved her big bag and then stood there for a minute or two and sat right next to me.
And i was thinking, WTH, there was like at least 50 free seats around, WHY NEXT TO ME MAN?
And she was talking... and i thought she was talking to me, but i didnt want to talk to her so i ignored her.
She was facing me, but i realised she wasnt talking to me.
She started to yell violently.
There was this really weird ( it really stunk) odour coming off her.
Unable to bear it for even one stop, i immediately jumped off.

Before i could get on the next carriage, the stupid train driver decided to leave without me.
Leaving me stuck ALONE at East Malvern.
ZOMG!
It was soooo freakn cold.
And it was a SUNDAY, and trains arent that frequent. Ettoke?
I sat there and got Tracy to call me.
It was quiet scary sitting there at 7pm with no one at all.

Then you ask, why dont you just go to the next carriage through those doors thing. Its because i was scared she would follow me. SHES SO SCARY~! T________T

THEN, got to city and on the tram to Lygon St, there was another lady.....
And she was talking to herself....
And i wondered, why is it like this today?
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIMWAH!!!!!!
lots a love from SNSD <333

RIGHT. anywayyyyyyyyy. we did random stuff.
Hanged out at san churro till 11 something
went over to yen's house to check the train timetable to realise the last train back to GW was 11.20pm. and the clock was 11.25 at the moment.
I wanted to cry. My mum will surely kill me
So i called her.
and yes
she was very pissed.
So i told her i can stay over at yen's house which she exploded into flames and told me firmly that she will pick me up at CROWN
and i was like ".... crown again..."
I got yen and samm to come with me.. <3
thanks guy <3

but i ended up meeting mummy at flinders.
so it was all good
i mentally prepared myself to be screamed at the whole way back.
but she didnt, i guess she was too tired. reached home at 1am..
i am tired.
im going to bed now.

my eyes are just. UASGJDAKJSDVASD.
but i dont want to sleep yet.
the night is still young.

but i was the party pooper.
im so sorry guys :(
but it was fun :)
i went a bit crazy.. i think i scared those people off.
the usual krissy is alwaysa so scary m(-___-)m
maybe i should just calm down a bit.

GEE GEE GEE GEE
oya~

No comments: