Tuesday, August 25, 2009

090823DONGHAE CYWORLD UPDATE DUMP

090823DONGHAE CYWORLD NOTICEBOARD UPDATE

- m u s i c-
Donghae’s music recommendations
2009.08.23 03:45

Mario – Kryptonite
Mario – Do Right
Akon – Do Right

Mymp – Say you love me
Shayne Ward – Breathless

That’s all for today …I’ll recommend more in future^^~

Credits : 이동해 cyworld
Translated by Joyce @ sj-world.net

Now is 3am in the morning…

I felt like watching a movie so I watched -ONCE- alone

with a glass of milk …^^ *

we have no time to watch movies because we are busy even though the time we have to sleep is little the time we have to watch movies is very precious.

throughout the whole movie, i can see myself smile even though i’m not looking at the mirror.

It’s a very touching movie indeed.

I thought that if i’m not watching this alone in the morning…?? watching (the movie) together with the person you love just only the two of you wouldn’t the time be precious and be filled with more love?

A world without music is… really… sad.

I’m thankful that i’m able to love music and create music

once more I’m thankful for this movie…

* ONCE *

Credits 이동해 cyworld
Translated by Joyce & Carolyn @ sj-world.net

LEETEUK COMMENT ON DH CYWORLD

it’s a little annoying when done…kekeke(un pyeong gu follower ParkJungSoo)

Credits 이동해 cyworld
Translated by Joyce.



No comments: