Friday, August 21, 2009

2009.08.22/21 DONGHAE CYWORLD UPDATE- CHANGED SITES

www.cyworld.com/dhharu1015
I’m changing my cyworld address ^^
It’s not a hacking so please do not worry~~ now
Please post many photos and videos on the cy I moved to, now I too will write entries and also upload photos there^^

Title:
Move everything…^^ GOGO!!
[http://www.cyworld.com/dhharu1015]
Sidebar:Let’s all smile together . . . ^^
- Haru -


Haru…동해2009.08.21 14:49
Hello ^^
I’m Super Junior’s Donghae…
I’ve moved my hompy to this address… ^^
I have now found my hacked ID…
This hompy is meant for everyone to share so please do not do things like hacking ^^…O K ? ?^^
Because E.L.F is kind ^^…I’ll trust you!!
If hacking occurs I don’t have a single space where to communicate..ㅜㅠㅜㅠ
Anyway please upload many photos and videos~~
I will too share many stories and photos^^…
Thank you so so much for always catching me before I fall, so that I can get up again even if I fall^ ^
I’ll always be the Donghae that works hard ^^~~
Thank you…^^
Credits: 이동해+김향속cyworld
Translatiton: Joyce @ sj-world.net (& Gaia+Carol for helping me out.)

***


Eun Hyuk , Dong Hae , Si Won . . .2009.08.22 03:27 [in the Haru folder]

Eunhyuk Donghae Siwon . . .
The members went to the east sea on our own.
Spent a very enjoyable time the feeling was very good.
Initially I wanted to upload the original photo . . .
I’ll do that some other time . . . hehehe
Please look forward till the next time I upload photos . . . . hehehe
another member next time ? ? ke ke ke
Credits: 이동해 cyworld
Translation: Joyce @ sj-world.net

picreup: million-miles-apart.blogspot

No comments: