Saturday, August 22, 2009

DONGHAE CYWORLD UPDATE- happy bdae kibum & teukie 08.21 cyworld


Today is my dongsaeng Kibum’s birthday .

So I made a call to Kibum to ask him where he was and he said he was in the office practicing so I ran to meet him to have a chat with him and wished him Happy Birthday and we took a photo together too we had an enjoyable time ^^ *

(You) must always be healthy and just like the picture (always) have a bright smile and become a hardworking Kibum . . .

Happy Birthday! ! ^ ^

N.B *He wrote that whole sentence without any punctuation, lol that cute boy.

Credits; OnlySJ13/superduperlove.wordpress.com for translations

Sometimes (I wonder) where I’m going…
Sometimes (I wonder) why I am running…

I don’t even know
I miss you…Dad

credits to superduperlove.wordpress.com


TEUKIE CYWORLD UPDATE 08/21 ( have i i posted this???)
2009.08.20 목(2009.08.21 04:30)

..are you doing well?…

Source; Leeteuk’s Cy
Credit; lose.rㅁㅣ at SJ-WORLD.NET
Do not add your own credit.
pic reup: million-miles-apart.blogspot

AWWW DONGHAE <333 hugss~~
i finally found the entry where someone remembered kibum <3
is teukie referring to kibum?
i must be thinking too much.

No comments: