Friday, September 18, 2009

[02/09-15/09 ]LEETEUK CYWORLD UPDATE DUMP!

GAHH; since my hiatus, i wasnt able to post up at leeteuk cyworld. i shall make a massive dump here!!! his mood changes from high to low every alternate days i realised, sigh poor leader sshi. i hope he gets better......

LEETEUK CYWORLD UPDATE

SEPTEMBER 2nd

2009.09.02 수(2009.09.03 04:54)

..I’m trying to divert my mood a bit..

..If I’m always like that, seems like I’ll become even more lonely so..^^;;

..I’m trying to call for Leeteugi and become happy..ㅋㅋㅋ

from: 박정수 cy
translation: rocket @ sj-world.net

yeahh~~ thats the way to look at life. :) leader sshi, hwaiting~

2009.09.04 금(2009.09.05 04:25)

..tired…a lot**…. i should sleep ..

Source; Leeteuk’s Cy
Credit; lose.rㅁㅣ at SJ-WORLD.NET
Do not add your own credit. +ask before taking out

**- mean he’s VERY TIRED

try to rest a bit, though it seem impossible

SEMPTERM 6th

2009.09.06 23:23 “..Look carefully..”..


I look there…

..From the stage if I try to monitor everything.. (gotta move) my pupils pretty fast..ㅋㅋ

..On September 5th, I stood on stage after a long time..

..Strangely, it was a day..I felt quite down..

..Seems like my hair’s gotten really long too..I really should try to get a new hair cut now..

..I can only feel as if time is passing..

..Seems like the weather is getting very cool too..

..Before long it’s going to get even colder, huh..

..Seems like I’m always staying at the same place.. even as time passes..

************

************

************

***

2009.09.06 23:26 “..Feeling lonely..”
..I was just lonely..

..This is lonely..


..I look here..

***

2009.09.06 23:32 “..Please..”


..Please..

from: 박정수 cy
trans: rocket & ☆Yoojin @ sj-world.net
thanks to: vn_fans for posting

teukie ahh.... how come your sad again, didnt you say u cant live life like this?? and it was only few days

SEPTEMER 7th

Diary

2009.09.07 월 (2009.09.08 02:34)

..From now on I’ll smile..

..Would this much be okay..

..^_________________________^..I’~~~ll…just smile..

..I’ll smile..

..Because I’m busy these days it was a bit tiring, I got a nosebleed..ㅋㅋ

..Woah..ㅋㅋㅋAs expected..proof that I’m living passionately!!!..

..Gotta live more passionately..to become a cool person!!..

Sidebar

2009.09.08 Today is Just



.(He’s) the president of the girls…

..Call for Leeteugiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..Right Now..

from: 박정수 cy
translation: rocket @ sj-world.net

teukiee... your mood swings are scaring me.....you are trying so hard right now, i want to hug u.
im worried, pls be okay..


SEPTEMBER 9th

Jungsoo’s Cyworld Diary Entry 2009.09.09 04:24

2009.09.08 화 Tuesday (2009.09.09 04:24)

..It’s now my break..But I’m just staring blankly (?)..

..There’s no meaning if I go anywhere alone..

..Mo..After all, there’s more once my break ends..^^

..Now it’s time to work hard!!!..

..Shooting along is sort of a break..

..If I feel like resting, I might have to rest for the rest of my life..

Credits: OnlySJ13

***

OMFG PARKJUNGSOO, you are not going to have rest for the rest of ur life.
ur mood swings.......sigh. hoped u had a good rest .
I dont like u like this, all of us are supporting u

i found another different translation to this post. maybe this one is clearer?

09.09.08 화(2009.09.09 04:24)

..It’s supposed to be vacation now but..it seems like I can’t do anything..

..Whenever I go somewhere by myself, it’s weird and ..

..Well.. I can go on vacation again later so..^^

..Right now it’s time to work hard!!!..

..Being filmed and going to (work) is a vacation, huh..

..Because if I feel like resting, I may have to rest for the rest of life..
from: 박정수 cy
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net

***

2009.09.09 수(2009.09.10 10:35)

..living like a good child..

Credits to 박정수의 싸이.
Translated by cenara@sj-world.net
With a little help from soundscape@sj-world.net ♥.

***

SEPTEMBER 10th

2009.09.10 목(2009.09.11 02:44)

..As if my waist is broken again, it’s starting to hurt..

..Eu~~~it hurts….ㅠㅠ…

from: 박정수 cy
translation: rocket @ sj-world.net

SEPTEMBER 11th

Diary Entry:
2009.09.11 금(2009.09.12 02:55)

Everyone gather round..!!!

Sidebar:
2009.09.12 Mood: Lonely
Untitled-1-1
..Now once again..

..We’ll show you our strength..

..SJ-M have a good one!!..

Credits: Leeteuk’s Cyworld
translation: rocket @ sj-world.net
thanks: Excentrique for posting & pictures ^-^

SEMPTEMBER 12th

2009.09.12 토(2009.09.13 03:44)

..Again, eusha eusha*!!!..

..As expected, when jogging by myself at dawn, the air’s great..

..Arranging many thoughts..of course, the answer is that there is no answer but..

..I just like jogging..^^

..Shall we jog together?..

* Like eusha eusha is kind of a cheer in korean like ‘do your best’ so it can also be interpreted as ‘do my best again’

from: pjs cyworld
trans: rocket @ sjworld.net

i hope u find the answer soon...pls dont push urself too hard..

SEPTEMBER 13th - my favourite post

2009.09.13 일(2009.09.14 01:56)

..Congratulations on your marriage!!!^^..

..How marvelous and beautiful..!!!!

..I have to do it more marvelously..with someone who’s an ELF..ㅋㅋI’m serious!!!

..Someone who cherishes and loves Suju..ㅋㅋ

..And out of them all, they have to like me the most..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Park Jungsoo Cyworld
Translation: rocket @ sjworld.net


Diary Entry – 2009.09.14 월(2009.09.15 02:56)

.. Coming up with a hair style is seriously tough..ㅋㅋㅋ

..What kind of hairstyle should I do next..

..This and that, I’ve tried it all so..mm…

..Should I shave it off again..ㅋㅋ


2009.09.15 Mood: Yearning

ET-SB090915..Now once again..

..We’ll show you our strength..

..There`s Only you and Only me..

..♥..

..Is it alright if I love (you)..


Diary Entry – 2009.09.14 월(2009.09.15 05:45)

..I looked at photos..starting from when I debuted in 2005..

…Kept…kept~~~looking..

..There were sometimes I smiled by myself..

..Sometimes tears came out without me even knowing it..

..Memories kept flashing across my mind one by one..

..Seemed like just yesterday..already 4..almost 5 years I’ve been a singer..

..I made sure that, if I slept and woke up every day, it can’t be a dream..

..Everyday I was happy..and within that happiness I was worried..

..I tried to shake away those worries and.. in order to fly even higher..

..I told myself..on stage..for performances or whatever, I’d think of it as my last..

..I wanted to work like crazy..I wanted to be modest and kind like crazy..

..I still have the mentality that I did on Novemer 6, 2005..

..I still want to fly higher..I want to work harder and go crazier..

..I want to become more modest and kind..

..It’s just that time is passing is a bit.. a bit of a shame..

..As time passes, it seems like my loneliness is only getting greater..

..I just really.. really a lot.. seriously a lot… really…

..Miss (it).. miss (it).. miss (it)…ah..idiot…ㅜㅜ

from: 박정수 cy
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net
thanks for posting & pics: viragis & excentrique


JUST Dont push urself too hard.....take care.
SEPTEMBER 15th
DIARY:

2009.09.15 화(2009.09.16 05:22)

..thank you..thank you..I’ll laugh..

***
SIDEBAR:
He removed the first and last line from his sidebar.
You can see the full / original translation by rocket here

No comments: