Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JAEBEOM LEAVING 2PM FOR GOOD


GOODBYE LEADER JAY
whatever you choose to do, HOTTEST will always support you!
JAEBEOM HAS LEFT KOREA THIS EVENING;
Hottest, please support leader Jay


Jae-bum leaves 2 PM! Yes, if you are really surprised then don’t be coz he is going to quit it as declared in Myspace. He was trashed earlier in the online and it seems, all proved to be a bit too much for the singer. He made an official statement on 2PM’s fan cafe earlier today. At 12 noon,


Jae-bum announced through his post,
"I apologize for saying my last goodbye this way. I feel very sorry to everyone because of this situation and find it difficult to face everyone on stage again. I feel sorry and can only apologize to everyone, especially to all my fans that have given me so much love. I will officially resign from 2PM, today. 2PM members, I’m so sorry to all the members for not being capable of giving them strength and leaving such a burden on their shoulders as an elder and leader of the group. However, I ask and hope that everyone will give them more support and I apologize once again for everything.”
looks like overseas 2PM fans have started a petition to keep support Jae-bum


creds:

ARTICLE TAKEN OUT FROM HERE
from my friend, she showed me

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.
I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.
I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.
2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.
Again, I'm sorry.
Jaebeom"

No comments: