Friday, September 18, 2009

LEETEUK CYWORLD UPDATE 30/8/09-31/08/09

Diary Entry – 2009.08.30 일 23:58

..Since I’ve come to Korea, the weather’s become cold..

..I really like this kind of weather.. lonely and gloomy..exactly the weather I like^^..



Sidebar Update – 2009.08.30
Mood: Lonely

..it’s not..an end.. it’s an and..

Now it’s really Autumn..

Sigh…


Side bar from before – 2009.08.30
Mood: Lonely

..it’s not..an end.. it’s an and..

It’s pretty cold now..


Photo Entry – 2009.08.31 03:01 “..Time..”

..They said time makes you forget everything..

..time heals everything..

.. and that time is the best doctor but..

..If time goes on, as time goes on..

..this space of emptiness.. will time be able to fill it..

..this space of loneliness.. will time be able to fill it..

..this space of solitude..will time be able to fill it..

..the times that have now become memories..

..I miss them.. I miss them.. I only miss them…

from: 박정수 cy
trans: rocket @ sj-world.net


Sidebar – 2009.08.31
Mood: Lonely

..It’s not..an end..it’s an and..

Stupid..

source: 박정수 cyworld
translated: Jenny32@shiningbluey.wordpress
Take Out With full Credits And Do Not Add Your Own


No comments: