Monday, September 21, 2009

ZHOUMI UFO REPLY 09.09.01

[Fan] ..Everytime you come..I’ll always write a letter to you..If it can’t be sent, I’ll just keep it..And sent it again next time..Now, I have 3,4 letters..When will you come and take them..Huhu..from: Priscilla
[Zhoumi] Next time, next time squeezed it into my hand! Keke, that way, I’ll get it for sure
huhu = crying sound
[Fan] Zhoumi-ge, the teachers passed down our test papers today, and I did quite well, so happy! When are you coming back to China? Miss you.
[Zhoumi] Hahaha, I’ll be back in around ten days~ Excited! Since you scored well for exam, I must praise you! keke

[Fan] Zhoumi. Calling you. Are you there? Zhoumi is in Korea practicing. What if he misses home? School is starting soon. I need to go Tianjin alone. Which is so far far away from home. So far to the extent that I don’t want to go. I want to cry~~
[Zhoumi] Rui, (Fan’s name) Tianjin is quite good, you must take care of yourself espicially you’re alone. If you miss home, just call back home

[Fan] Zhoumi-ge! I need to go for military training tomorrow! It’s very tiring! But as a honey, why should I be afraid if I have gege? Give me your wishes! (If Henry is around, please let him reply also!
[Zhoumi] Hwaiting!! Military training is very tedious, you must hang in there

[Fan] Zhoumi-ge, Geng-ge came back to Beijing already, but you’re still in Korea! 10th September, Yuyi (Fan’s name) will be waiting for you in Shanghai! I’m so anticipating this, I’m so excited, let’s promise, that we’ll not leave unless we see each other! Love you
[Zhoumi] I also want to go back to Beijing for vacation…… Hu~~

[Fan] +Zhoumi-ge, the schedule for September is so packed, and you must take good care of yourself, don’t tire yourself, I wonder what is Gege’s style for second album? Anticipating so much for it, mua, hwaiting, I love you. 【Jiajia】
[Zhoumi] This… the outfit’s a secret! Keke

[Fan] Zhoumi: Zhou xiao mi, Changsha will have weather changes on 09.21, you all must wear more clothes, and make sure that Henry Lau wears more clothes! JOJO
[Zhoumi] Korea is also very cold, make sure not to get a cold ^^

Source: ufotown.com.cn
Translated by (L) @ sj-world.net
Take out with full credits.

No comments: