Saturday, October 3, 2009

LEETEUK 01-02 OCTORBER CYWORLD UPDATE

2009.10.01 목(2009.10.02 03:22)
..The first day of October..It’s Chuseok now huh..
..I don’t like these kind of festivals..^^;;..
from: pjs cytrans: rocket @ sj-world.net

2009.09.30 수(2009.10.01 04:32)
..Good times.. good memories..
..It was really enjoyable..
..I’m happy..^^
..For the sake of a better future..
..Let’s try to run faster..!


2009.10.01 02:43Title: ..?..

..Firstly, as this person is quite private..
..To avoid exposing him to the public, I’m substituting his (picture) with a ?..
..During their lives, people can change their entire life because of one person’s words..
..With that kind of meaning, I want to pick out this person..
..Because the soccer player Park Jisung met the coach Hiddink, he was able to display his greatest skills..
..Our Super Junior was like that too..
..We call this person, Tak Young Joon…
..Tak sama..hyung nim!!! Like this..
..This person gave hope to me who wasn’t able to do anything..
..What it means to be a leader.. what being a team means..
..He’d explain those to me, now he’s like a real brother.. a father like figure…
..While my skills were really 50, a person who drew 120 out of me..
..A person who held a large role (in my life), he drew out my skills one by one…
..Now, it’s not just work, I’m living life as a man..
..He counsels me without holding back..
..”Kangsooyah~~~~~~~Kangsooyah~~~~~~!!!
..Still calling me like this..
..In the dorms, my name is Kangsoo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
..Even in a guys eyes’, truly a cool person..
..A person who didn’t even shed tears..
..The showcase before our debut..the second concert finishes and..
..He slaps me on the back and says..”Kangsooyah!!You’ve suffered a lot”..
..I won’t forget the tears at that time..
..We only live once..be a man and live righteously..
..That’s the way to always succeed..
..The person who’s always thinking one step ahead…
..Hyungnim!!!I look up to you..
..Even I’m surprised sometimes at how much my image has changed..
..I’m thankful to know such a great person..
..I won’t forget (my) initial spirit..I’ll follow you always..
..Taksama hurray!!!!!^^/…
..Suju hurray!!!…


from: 박정수 cytrans: rocket @ sj-world.net shared by mihashiren @ shiningbluethanks for pics & posting: Excentrique & vn_fans
Tak Youngjoon aka Taksama is one of their managers.


2009.09.29 화(2009.09.30 01:54)
..The end of September..
..Time flies..
Source: 박정수 Cyworld.
English Translation by 你的SUPERgirl @ SJ-WORLD.NET


side bar update:

..My everything..
..SJ..&..E.L.F. ..
..SJ-M..In only one day....China, Taiwan....Congratulations on getting 1st place (on the) charts!!..

No comments: