Monday, May 17, 2010

[150510] Ryeowook’s fansite Entry

Title: 첫방하고… (first broadcast/performace)
10.05.15 04:42

Spring really makes one feel blissed…
Just successfully ended the first performance for 4jib, and had many thoughts..
I am such a blissed kid.. Through singing, (I) let many others feel blissed
And can still contact friends and relatives that I lost contact with..
Also saw everyone that (I) have not seen for a long time, holding our balloon for us…
The tears seemed to be dropping.

Actually debuting for 4 years is a very long time..^^; now will still feel nervous standing on stage..
Wants to show everyone (my) handsome look (and) scared that there will be mistake.. like that ^^~
Today is also very nervous, not daring to relax…
Lets play together too during our next stage ^^~
Super Junior has not been to the radio as a whole like that for a long time, so (I am) very happy~
The one that has been supporting us always~ The E.L.F that loved us, thank you^^ Kya Kya~
Today is the first live performance for Spring.. ^^ I will keep on becoming a better Ryeowook~ (Is nervous just like a new singer… TT)
(Will) Practise hard… Thought of the members… will also miss Mother and Father… Seemed to be like this ~ ^^
I am going to sleep with the monitor!! ^^ !
Super Junior 4jib hwaiting!!!!

PS. I am not going to tidy my hair!ㅋㅋ

Original Source: Fill Me In Ryeowook ♥
Taken from: 天籁之音-金厉旭中国后援会
Chinese Translation: 囡囡
English Translation: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits and do not add your own

No comments: