Monday, May 28, 2012

Kibum’s topless still cuts for ‘I Love Italy’ released

On May26th, tvN‘s upcoming drama ‘I Love Italy‘ released several new still cuts of Kibum‘s character, Geum Eun Dong.
The photos show the singer-actor flaunting his chiseled body at a pool and a youthful smile, bound to melt the hearts of many fans.
With his well-toned abs, Kibum is seen doing a powerful butterfly stroke almost resembling Olympic swimmer Park Tae Hwan.
Kibum will be taking on the role of Geum Eun Dong, a 14-year-old boy who wakes up one morning to find himself a 25-year-old man. Because his character in the drama is a swimmer, it is said that Kibum had exercised and controlled his diet for six weeks to match the role.
Kibum shared, “I used to swim when I was young so I enjoy the pool. Although it was hard trying to perfect my butterfly strokes, the filming went smoothly for I had trained to build up my stamina.
A production staff member of ‘I Love Italy’ stated, “After the release of the teaser stills of Kim Kibum at the pool, we’ve been receiving numerous inquiries such as whether the scene will be aired and which episode it is. Please watch the drama to see Kim Kibum’s various charms and appearances.”
Netizens that came across the photos commented, “He looks like Park Tae Hwan in the water“, “Which episode will this air?“, “I think my nose is going to bleed from the sexiness“, and “He looks like a professional swimmer.”
Don’t miss the premiere of ‘I Love Italy’ airing on May 28th at 11PM KST.


No comments: