Friday, August 28, 2009

AYUMI, A TVXQ FAN??

Ayumi Hamasaki Pictures, Images and Photos
Ayumi Hamasaki, one of the most popular JPOP artists in Japan might be becoming a fan girl of TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki. She wrote on her blog that despite being under the same label, Avex, she just recently discovered their beautiful voices and became a fan. Specifically TVXQ's A-Nation performance at Ehime. She also posted photos of herself waving a green towel and wear a Tohoshinki shirt in support of them.

“…Chon-san (nickname Ayumi Hamasaki made for herself) went to go watch Tohoshinki’s performance in very very high spirits today. But… Due to a mistake in planning, when I went, they were already on their last song.

So there I am, wearing my Tohoshinki t-shirt, wearing a Tohoshinki towel on my neck, holding a Tohoshinki fan, I’m all totally ready… But tomorrow, I shall have my revenge!”

“…To those asking ‘Why were you holding a Tohoshinki towel?’… I’M A FAN!♪ They have beautiful singing voices, I fell in love with them in Ehime~.”

credits: allkpop

No comments: