Friday, July 29, 2011

180711 Sukira Transcript

EH: Taemin has a 10 years age gap with Leeteuk.
LT: And has an age gap of 7 years with Eunhyuk.
EH: Huh?
LT: He has an age gap of 7 years with Eunhyuk too.
EH: Yea, 7 years different, anything wrong with that~

Leeteuk turned off Eunhyuk’s mic…

LT: Let us read the next comment from listener..

Eunhyuk turned on his mic again…

EH: Ya! Why did you turn off my mic!

EH: Does this mic belong to Leeteuk?
LT: What?
EH: This does not belongs to Leeteuk! Do not touch my mic~
LT: I sit nearer to the mic controlling stand
EH: I can control that with my right hand!
LT: Really?
EH: And left hand too, I can control my mic myself.
LT: I am nearer to it, thats why. So you have to host the radio nicely, you won’t know when will your mic turn off again.
EH: I will~

Korean to Chinese translated by : 凝幻
Chinese to English translated by : ALLRISEUNHAE
Posted by: nela (sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

No comments: