Friday, July 29, 2011

190711 Sukira Transcript

Eunhyuk: People have to be like me, suitably good looking, and suitably bad looking, this way, if you put effort into your looks you will realise “wow, I can look this handsome”
Leeteuk: implies that Eunhyuk is not handsome
Eunhyuk: That’s why I said suitably good looking, suitably bad looking, I have to work hard for it! Stop talking about my face! The members always say random things about it…
Leeteuk: Our Ryeowook also says “Hyung, I’m more handsome than you…”
Eunhyuk: So I say to him “Ryeowook, you’re not someone to compare me to”,
Leeteuk: And then Donghae comes and says to Eunhyuk “Eunhyuk ah, you’re really not as good looking as Ryeowook…”, Ryeowook was even wearing glasses.
Eunhyuk: I occasionally wear them too!!
Leeteuk: Is Eunhyuk-ssi’s appearance the worst out of all the members?
Eunhyuk: Yes yes, I admit mine is the worst, you can imagine how handsome our members are.
Leeteuk: Shindong-ssi also said to Eunhyuk “If I lose weight I look more handsome than you, and I also sing better than you”
Eunhyuk: I admit that Shindong-ssi is more handsome than me, we looked at old pictures and he really does look better than me when he loses weight.
Leeteuk: But he didn’t lose weight.
Eunhyuk: Don’t compare me to Ryeowook.
Leeteuk: Everybody send in text messages and comment on whether Ryeowook or Eunhyuk is more handsome, we’ll count them all up.
Eunhyuk: Don’t do that…. ><
Leeteuk: Many people sent in “Eunhyuk is more handsome” and “Ryeowook is more handsome”, but the result was that Siwon-ssi is the most handsome.
Eunhyuk: Actually all our members are handsome, I admit that never really felt handsome since I was young.
Leeteuk: When did you start thinking that you were handsome?
Eunhyuk: After I debuted.
Korean to Chinese translated by : 凝幻
Chinese to English translated by : MinBunny
Posted by: nela (sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

1 comment:

Zehra said...

all of the members are handsome, especially Eunhyuk! :)